Coperion K-Tron conducts tests with process materials to answer critical process questions and determine the best configuration of the feeding or conveying equipment. We have developed a vast body of expertise and a wide range of feeding and conveying technology options to address the multitude of challenges that can arise for process operations involving bulk material (solid or liquid). Your equipment selection – and the success of your application – will be greatly influenced by the specific characteristics of the materials you must feed or convey, the recipe precision needed for your process and the throughput required.
- Wide range of feeding equipment available: volumetric feeders, gravimetric feeders and weigh belt feeders as well as low-rate micro-ingredient feeders
- Feeding tests: accuracy measurements in the requested feed range, optimization of the feeder configuration, evaluation of process safety, long term testing of feeding systems
- Several conveying systems for dilute phase and dense phase conveying
- Bin design and selection of flow aid devices
- Analyses available of Return on Investment (ROI) based upon optimal feeder accuracy and ingredient costs